Control Retail Licenses (Liquor Stores / Restaurants)
The Township Committee acts as the Local Issuing Authority for Retail Liquor Licenses within the Township. The Township Clerk maintains these records on file and processes applications for transfers and amendments.
Issued to Consumption Licensees that wish to serve alcoholic beverages off their licensed premises at special events such as weddings or fundraisers.
Applicant must be a qualified non-profit organization who wishes to serve alcoholic beverages to those attending an affair at which there is a charge in connection with the affair.
Tower operators who wish to operate within the Township must obtain a license from the Township Clerk. Please review the application for more details.
Limousines - Livery Operators who wish to conduct business within the Township must obtain a license from the Township Clerk. Please review the application for more details.
Taxi Cab Owners
Taxi Owners who wish to conduct business within the Township must obtain a license from the Township Clerk. Please review the application for more details.
Precious Metal Buyers / Sellers
Precious Metal Buyers / Sellers who wish to conduct business within the Township must obtain a license from the Township Clerk. Please review the application for more details.
Nonfood Vending Machines
Any nonfood vending machine in the Township must display a sticker issued by the Township Clerk which states a license for the machine has been obtained by the owner.
Bingo & Raffle
Applicants must possess a current New Jersey Legalized Games of Chance and Control Commission (LGCCC) Identification Number prior to submitting an application to the Township Clerk.
Fingerprinting is Mandatory
Please be advised fingerprinting is mandatory for all members in charge. You must submit your paid receipt as proof of fingerprinting from MorphoTrack before an application will be accepted by the Township Clerk's office for processing. If you should have additional questions please call the Township Clerk's office at 732-615-2014. Please review the following steps for obtaining a Bingo and Raffle License:
- Please complete four Raffle / Bingo applications. Each application must contain at least two original signatures and a raised notary seal.
- Submit a copy of valid identification / registration card, (issued by the LGCCC), along with your applications.
- Submit and attach four copies of format of raffle (sample) ticket. (Off-premise raffle only)
- Applications must be completed and submitted to the Township Clerk's office ten (10) days prior to the next Township Meeting to be approved by the Township Committee, in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:47-4.1.
- Upon approval by the Township Committee, the application and applicable fees are forwarded to the LGCCC for approval.
- Licenses will be issued approximately 15 business days after the Township Committee's approval, unless it has been rejected by the LGCCC, pursuant to N.J.A.C. 13:47-4.3.
- Any questions regarding raffles, bingos and / or the LGCCC may be directed to the Township Clerk at 732-615-2014.
- For information about fees, please visit our Bingo and Raffle Fees page.