Accessing Middletown Township Remotely
For those who need to conduct Township business, there are a number of ways to remotely utilize public services:
- Agendas & Minutes: Access agendas & minutes from Township Committee, Planning and Zoning Board meetings.
- Building Department: Access various Forms & Applications and the Property Tax Map.
- Clerks Office: Before coming to the Clerk’s Office, call 732-615-2015. Passports are by appointment only.
- ONLINE SERVICE
- 1. Parking Permits – EZ Citizens
- 2. OPRA – Next Request
- 1. Parking Permit Applications mailed with check
- 2. Bingo and Raffle Applications with check
- 3. Liquor License Renewal Payments check
- 4. Certified copies of Marriage license with check
- Registrar’s Office: Residents may call to make an appointment at 732-615-2094 (no walk-ins at this time). The following forms are also available online: Application for Marriage, Remarraige, Civil Union, Reaffirmation of Civil Union License and Application for Non-Genealogical Certification or Certified Copy of a Vital Record
- Fire Prevention: To Register a Business (if occupying commercial space only);
- Middletown Arts Center: Middletown Virtual Arts Center
- Middletown Township Public Library: MTPL @ Home
- Parks & Recreation Registration: Register and pay for Parks and Recreation programs and events online through Community Pass.
- Parking Permits: Parking Permits Applications: New permits must be purchased through the Township Clerk’s Office.
- Pet Licenses: Citizens can submit online applications for pet licenses through our Citizen Portal.
- Public Works & Engineering: Access Property Information, Find your zone with the Leaf/Brush Zone Map, Answer recycling questions and look up collection dates with the Recycle Coach app, Look up Township Land Use Ordinances
and Access Utility Contact Info
- Property Tax Payments: Citizens may pay their property taxes online, in the comfort of their home, by using a check, debit or credit card. There is no waiting in line at the counter when you utilize our online tax payment system. There are some restrictions that may apply. You will be redirected to a 3rd-party site where you will complete the payment process. For credit and debit cards, you will be required to pay the 3rd-party an additional processing charge that will be calculated and displayed.
- Tax Collection: The Verification of Property Tax form, which is filled out by the Tax Collector, does not require a visit to the Tax Office. Forms can be printed directly from the property owners account and mailed to them. If anyone requires this form to be completed, for their PTR 1A or 2A application, they can call the Tax Office at 732-615-2086. Tax payments can also be paid online through the website, placed in the drop box at Croydon Hall, 900 Leonardville Road, Leonardo or mailed to 1 Kings Highway, Middletown, NJ 07748.
- Tax Assessor: The Tax Assessor is available via Webex virtual meeting for all taxpayers. Email email@example.com to set up a time for a meeting.
- Traffic Summons Payments: Payments arrangements made at the conclusion of an appearance in court may also be paid online at the NJDIRECT website. This site offers the user a direct link to the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) which will enable the user to pay MVC fees and surcharges directly, and allows them to also re-establish driving privileges that may have been suspended. Additionally, NJMCDIRECT offers the user the capability to run a state-wide check by license plate number to see if they have any outstanding summonses in any Municipal Court in the State of New Jersey.